Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots.
Update added by user Jan 20
The keep directing yor call to customer service who never picks up. The phone goes dead.
Original review posted by user Jan 19
I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots.When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both Different!!!
They said "They didn't have the right planters at the time of delivery so the gave me the ones available." That was a Big reason why I bought these plants from them.
They should have called me!Two different planters?
I should have gone in to a Flowers place and bought what I see.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Peace Lily
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..."
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "I buy a pizza in papa johns pizza in 9255 S Eastern Ste 320 Henderson NV 89123. And the pizza was not cooked, we order with extra cheese and..."
- "Welcome to AT&T where customer service doesn't exist. We have the right to change and/or alter your contract without your consent. When we use the sales pitch "UNLIMITED" data, it..."
- " I have been a loyal going to be customer since September 2013!! I received a coupon the other day for take an EXTRA 35% off at home clothes..."
- "Total scam the kit does not cost $39.95 like is advertised (I attached picture) you are billed $123.84 for the kit. In 3 payments of $39.95..Then if you don't cancel..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."