Turnaround Time

Update by user Jan 20, 2016

The keep directing yor call to customer service who never picks up. The phone goes dead.

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2016

I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots.When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both Different!!!

They said "They didn't have the right planters at the time of delivery so the gave me the ones available." That was a Big reason why I bought these plants from them.

They should have called me!Two different planters?

I should have gone in to a Flowers place and bought what I see.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flower delivery express flowers from Flower Delivery Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was un-trustworthy. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

mariaellencowen

Instead of 2 different codes#

For $50.00 a piece, why not send me the Comfort Planter

FDE.CPP. It is a Peace Lily in a Beautiful White Planter.

That would be wonderful for

Your mistake.