Las Vegas, Nevada

Update by user Jan 20, 2016

The keep directing yor call to customer service who never picks up. The phone goes dead.

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2016

I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots.When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both Different!!!

They said "They didn't have the right planters at the time of delivery so the gave me the ones available." That was a Big reason why I bought these plants from them.

They should have called me!Two different planters?

I should have gone in to a Flowers place and bought what I see.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Peace Lily.

I didn't like: Un-trustworthy.

Turnaround Time
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

mariaellencowen

Instead of 2 different codes#

For $50.00 a piece, why not send me the Comfort Planter

FDE.CPP. It is a Peace Lily in a Beautiful White Planter.

That would be wonderful for

Your mistake.