i have A picture to prove it.first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount.

i end up paying 80$ for flowers . i choose those flowers and vase because to me it had a unique look. now my thoughts were that " this is what my friend is going to receive". NOOOO i was wrong instead a simple ugly vase with some flowers in it.

really? and you charge me for flower arrangements and cards? i could of done it myself.

so upset.this company is bad at what they do.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments