Flower Delivery Express - This company is a scam
i have A picture to prove it.first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount.
i end up paying 80$ for flowers . i choose those flowers and vase because to me it had a unique look. now my thoughts were that " this is what my friend is going to receive". NOOOO i was wrong instead a simple ugly vase with some flowers in it.
really? and you charge me for flower arrangements and cards? i could of done it myself.
so upset.this company is bad at what they do.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me..."
- "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "Please look at the uploaded documents so that you can see what I'm talking about. I do not understand why "The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau" closed their files on..."
- "After online issue I called and placed my order. I wanted a Large Lavender Cross for my aunts funeral. What was delivered was a lavender spray - it was..."
- "Stay far away from this low life company as possible. They delivered our entire belongings to a two small storage facility and never called us or notified us they were..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."