i have A picture to prove it.first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount.

i end up paying 80$ for flowers . i choose those flowers and vase because to me it had a unique look. now my thoughts were that " this is what my friend is going to receive". NOOOO i was wrong instead a simple ugly vase with some flowers in it.

really? and you charge me for flower arrangements and cards? i could of done it myself.

so upset.this company is bad at what they do.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - They were delivered in two different pots. Flower Delivery Express "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Fanatics - DO NOT SHOP HERE Fanatics "I received a sweatshirt 5 weeks ago, worn it 3 times and paid $54.99 for it. I went to wear it this morning and found that it was splitting in..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more Regency Furniture Fredricksburg Rip Off Regency Furniture "We bought a bedroom set and recliner sofa 6/30/17. Told 2 to 4 weeks by sales lady. When paying for it we were told up to 8 weeks and up..." Read more Comcast - COMCRASH SUCKS!! 100mb/sec package, YEAH RIGHT!! Comcast "Supposed to be getting an "Upgraded" package @ 100mb/download, and I can barely get 25-39mb on a good day!! Cannot believe I have been a customer for more than 2..." Read more