On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered before 4pm because that's when my wife get off. The lady told me not to worry it will be delivered before that time.
Well my wife never did get her flowers on Valentine Day. I called the company later that evening, disappointed of course. I request a refund because the flowers was not delivered as promised, but all I got was a bunch of promises and no refund. To my surprise, three days later on 2/17/15, my wife received a box of dead roses . I called back to speak to a supervisor, still all I received was more promises but no refund.
This company has VERY poor customer service and Discussing delivery service. Don't waste your money like I did, I would've gotten a better result with an arrangement from the guy selling flowers on the side of the road.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL I order flowers for my friend who was having cancer surgery on her Birthday on Feb 18th. The website promised same day delivery and even gave me..."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral. She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered. After much run..."
- "I have this Tempurpedic for a little more than 2 years and I am having the same problem as before. My hip is going deeper more and more when I..."
- "Just received the order today and to my dismay the order arrived incorrect, containing two orange camouflage cargo shorts 36 size waist. The correct order should be, one..."
- "Apparently, Walgreens doesn't know it's own policy nor the ones they are trying to implement. I tried to get his corporation to show some sort of accountability. Needless to say..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I was "lucky" I received my 3 dresses and 2 necklaces but it took a while. You couldn't tell from the site that every thing ships from China. Every thing..."