On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered before 4pm because that's when my wife get off. The lady told me not to worry it will be delivered before that time.
Well my wife never did get her flowers on Valentine Day. I called the company later that evening, disappointed of course. I request a refund because the flowers was not delivered as promised, but all I got was a bunch of promises and no refund. To my surprise, three days later on 2/17/15, my wife received a box of dead roses . I called back to speak to a supervisor, still all I received was more promises but no refund.
This company has VERY poor customer service and Discussing delivery service. Don't waste your money like I did, I would've gotten a better result with an arrangement from the guy selling flowers on the side of the road.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Valentines Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "Absolutely worst customer service and worst product I have ever received or even heard of! First off, I paid almost $80 for a bouquet of lilies and roses. A crappy..."
- "A Stargazer Lily arrangement with a teddy bear was to be delivered to me on Saturday, May 9,2015. I received multi colored roses that fell apart when taken out of..."
- "The management in the office lie to you about anything. From the smallest thing to the larger things. There are a bazillion midges (gnats) in this complex and they know..."
- "I bought two beds in this company with in home Installment and 1 year warranty. I then moved and had to deconstruct the bed. All the screws got eaten in...."
- "This is some B.S I ordered a fluffy tulle skirt and also paid for express delivery to receive it between 7 to 15 days and I never received it on..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I have experienced roaches in the lockers at La Fitness at 1833 La Cienga Los Angeles Ca 90035. Each time I have informed the management staff that was on duty. Yesterday Oct..."