On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered before 4pm because that's when my wife get off. The lady told me not to worry it will be delivered before that time.

Well my wife never did get her flowers on Valentine Day. I called the company later that evening, disappointed of course. I request a refund because the flowers was not delivered as promised, but all I got was a bunch of promises and no refund. To my surprise, three days later on 2/17/15, my wife received a box of dead roses . I called back to speak to a supervisor, still all I received was more promises but no refund.

This company has VERY poor customer service and Discussing delivery service. Don't waste your money like I did, I would've gotten a better result with an arrangement from the guy selling flowers on the side of the road.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of flower delivery express arrangement. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments