Flower Delivery Express - UNSATISFIED CUSTOMER

670 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews

On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered before 4pm because that's when my wife get off. The lady told me not to worry it will be delivered before that time.

Well my wife never did get her flowers on Valentine Day. I called the company later that evening, disappointed of course. I request a refund because the flowers was not delivered as promised, but all I got was a bunch of promises and no refund. To my surprise, three days later on 2/17/15, my wife received a box of dead roses . I called back to speak to a supervisor, still all I received was more promises but no refund.

This company has VERY poor customer service and Discussing delivery service. Don't waste your money like I did, I would've gotten a better result with an arrangement from the guy selling flowers on the side of the road.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
670 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×