Rochester, Indiana
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Mar 23, 2016

When we saw our credit card statement we discovered that they charged us $154 NOT $139.99(it wasn't because of tax).We tried to get someone to contact us but that never happened.

We even filled out their required form.

BEWARE OF Flower Delivery Express!

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2016

We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN.The delivery was confirmed and on time.

However, what we paid for and what was actually delivered were not even close. We feel totally ripped off. The picture on the left is from their website showing us what we ordered.

The picture on the right is what was delivered.When you think you are sending an arrangement that expresses your heartfelt sympathy and get something like this it is very embarrassing and disappointing.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Sympathy Flowers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $130
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Sunshine And Tulips Bouquet from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - FRAUD Company Flower Delivery Express "I ordered the Lavender Mix arrangement. Flowers were delivered but there was not one Lavender flower in the plant. Actually, there were about 5 or 6 flowers in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Maytag - NEVER IN LIFE AGAIN!!! Maytag "We recently purchased a home and bought the Maytag MSB26C6MDM Side-by-Side Refrigerator in October($1000). We moved into our new home in January and the merchandise was unboxed on 1/1/2017. Within..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more