Rochester, Indiana
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Mar 23, 2016

When we saw our credit card statement we discovered that they charged us $154 NOT $139.99(it wasn't because of tax).We tried to get someone to contact us but that never happened.

We even filled out their required form.

BEWARE OF Flower Delivery Express!

Original review posted by user Mar 13, 2016

We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN.The delivery was confirmed and on time.

However, what we paid for and what was actually delivered were not even close. We feel totally ripped off. The picture on the left is from their website showing us what we ordered.

The picture on the right is what was delivered.When you think you are sending an arrangement that expresses your heartfelt sympathy and get something like this it is very embarrassing and disappointing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of flower delivery express flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $130. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments