Putnam, Connecticut

I ordered flowers to be delivered to my sister JOB for her birthday and it wasn't delivered ! I had to ask her if it was delivered which SPOILED THE SURPRISE!

Thanks a lot !! I paid for express delivery and it said it would be delivered in 4 hours& that never happened !...customer service SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS ! How can my product be delivered if the place of business closes at 4 ?

Really people it's a place of BUSINESS which was stated when the product was ordered ! I WILL NEVER NEVER ORDER FROM HERE NOR WILL I RECCOMEND THIS BUSINESS TO ANYONE !

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of unhelpful customer service and lied to repeatedly. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "my product wasn't delivered as stated when it was ordered!" of flower delivery express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $68. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Comments

Does anyone have the corporate number for this business(es) ? If so please help me by giving me the number ?!?!