Style and Design

I recently ordered flowers from one of their companies.The flowers were not delivered on time so I asked for a refund.

I've tried many times to get a hold of someone in customer service, phone keeps logging me off the line after I've called. They sent me an email stating I would get a full refund. I haven't received any refund. It will be almost 3 weeks now and they said they would refund my card in 3 to 7 business days since I've ordered the flowers.

I will never order from them again, I am so unsatisfied with the situation and want some results. How can a company give service like this when nothing was delivered.

I am very disappointed and would not recommend them, they are a very unprofessional business.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. The most disappointing about flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express was flowers never delivered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Comments