Flower Delivery Express - Victim of Bait & Switch

768 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews

Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50 Rebate!And it said that I was saving "$90" with the rebate & $40 off.

Well a rebate by definition is "a return of part of the original payment for some service or merchandise; partial refund." According to their Terms and Conditions the $50 rebate is not really a rebate. Since the $50 can only be applied to a future purchase all it really is, is a coupon. Their invoice makes it look like it is an actual rebate the way it says "a total savings of $90". But no it's not a savings of $90.

I got charged $74 for flowers that were only supposed to be $30 plus tax. But after the sales fee, service charge and whatever nonsense they decide to charge me for I ended up getting ripped off. I didn't even get the flowers I ordered "white roses and sunflowers" and got pink daisies and sunflowers (as seen in the image). I feel completely ripped off and I will absolutely never use this companies services again.

You'd be best to steer clear of these dishonest people.

Their customer service is terrible.Even though I called to cancel 5 minutes after placing the order, the order was processed and nobody has offered help in giving me a refund.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Flowers Delivery
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #592522 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
768 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×