Flower Delivery Express - Victim of Bait & Switch
Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50 Rebate!And it said that I was saving "$90" with the rebate & $40 off.
Well a rebate by definition is "a return of part of the original payment for some service or merchandise; partial refund." According to their Terms and Conditions the $50 rebate is not really a rebate. Since the $50 can only be applied to a future purchase all it really is, is a coupon. Their invoice makes it look like it is an actual rebate the way it says "a total savings of $90". But no it's not a savings of $90.
I got charged $74 for flowers that were only supposed to be $30 plus tax. But after the sales fee, service charge and whatever nonsense they decide to charge me for I ended up getting ripped off. I didn't even get the flowers I ordered "white roses and sunflowers" and got pink daisies and sunflowers (as seen in the image). I feel completely ripped off and I will absolutely never use this companies services again.
You'd be best to steer clear of these dishonest people.
Their customer service is terrible.Even though I called to cancel 5 minutes after placing the order, the order was processed and nobody has offered help in giving me a refund.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False advertisement
- Customer service
- Rudeness of operator
- False advertising
- Bait and switch
- Quality of work
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..."
- "I ordered two Peace Lily plants in beautiful grey pots. When the delivery came, on time, the plants were in good shape, but the planters were Cheap and Both..."
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer.So here's the..."
- "$2500 bed from ROOMS to go! They said they don't cover bed bugs.. They say I can return it with No money back. ..."
- "I ordered a 20oz steak and recieved a 7.5 oz steak had a uber puck ne up to puck up the food. nothing feels worse than being ripped off on..."
- "I've been on over 20 cruises on different lines. This by far is my worst experience. The main complaint is about the quality of the food, preparation and..."