Fort Lauderdale, Florida
100% full Not resolved

Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50 Rebate!And it said that I was saving "$90" with the rebate & $40 off.

Well a rebate by definition is "a return of part of the original payment for some service or merchandise; partial refund." According to their Terms and Conditions the $50 rebate is not really a rebate. Since the $50 can only be applied to a future purchase all it really is, is a coupon. Their invoice makes it look like it is an actual rebate the way it says "a total savings of $90". But no it's not a savings of $90.

I got charged $74 for flowers that were only supposed to be $30 plus tax. But after the sales fee, service charge and whatever nonsense they decide to charge me for I ended up getting ripped off. I didn't even get the flowers I ordered "white roses and sunflowers" and got pink daisies and sunflowers (as seen in the image). I feel completely ripped off and I will absolutely never use this companies services again.

You'd be best to steer clear of these dishonest people.

Their customer service is terrible.Even though I called to cancel 5 minutes after placing the order, the order was processed and nobody has offered help in giving me a refund.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

I didn't like: False advertisement, Customer service, Rudeness of operator, False advertising, Bait and switch, Scam, Quality of work.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $50
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion