100% full Not resolved

Basically I feel as though I was mislead not only did I get charged a $20 "service fee" and then a $10 "sales charge" but the invoice also said $50 Rebate!And it said that I was saving "$90" with the rebate & $40 off.

Well a rebate by definition is "a return of part of the original payment for some service or merchandise; partial refund." According to their Terms and Conditions the $50 rebate is not really a rebate. Since the $50 can only be applied to a future purchase all it really is, is a coupon. Their invoice makes it look like it is an actual rebate the way it says "a total savings of $90". But no it's not a savings of $90.

I got charged $74 for flowers that were only supposed to be $30 plus tax. But after the sales fee, service charge and whatever nonsense they decide to charge me for I ended up getting ripped off. I didn't even get the flowers I ordered "white roses and sunflowers" and got pink daisies and sunflowers (as seen in the image). I feel completely ripped off and I will absolutely never use this companies services again.

You'd be best to steer clear of these dishonest people.

Their customer service is terrible.Even though I called to cancel 5 minutes after placing the order, the order was processed and nobody has offered help in giving me a refund.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. brandonrau stated that there is a room for improvement of false advertisement and customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flower delivery express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $50. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments