They did not deliver the flowers on the day promised.They offered me a 60 dollar voucher but didn't tell me the voucher was in fact two 30 dollar vouchers which could not be combined NOR could they be used with any special offers (such as the 20 dollars off you get when you go on their web site for every bouquet) so its really two ten dollar vouchers on two separate orders.

I was scammed as they never told me that when offering it (I would have insisted on a credit from my credit card company had I known). They also didn't email me anything with the rules outlined. I had to call numerous times to get the credit even sent to me via email in December. I only learned of this rule when I went to purchase on their sister website wesleyberryflowers.com which they make you use rather than their flowersexpressdelivery.com web site.

No One could help me at their customer service group..when I did get through to a person (twice out of 25 calls), Sharika in customer service promised to transfer my call to a manager TWICE and she just put me to their automated system asking me to leave a voicemail.

I saw a number of people on YELP and other sites saying to call the FCC as they are being investigated so I did just that at 18773824357.DO NOT USE THEM!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Comments