Style and Design

Called and was told they would not refund my $51.17 but would refund $10 and would fed ex an orchid plant...7 days later called, no orchid plant delivered.No $10 refund..Girl said they had to pick up other bouquet before send orchid plant...which I was not told????

This girl said she would send fed ex orchid plant today...we'll see!!! On the internet add said family business....I should have known when I ordered, it was a call center in Michigan....I think they were hard to understand.. a call center.

DO NOT EVER USE THIS SERVICE.WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS,looked up florist in Colorado Springs and this was what I called.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lying customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of orchid plant. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned orchid plant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more