Style and Design

Called and was told they would not refund my $51.17 but would refund $10 and would fed ex an orchid plant...7 days later called, no orchid plant delivered.No $10 refund..Girl said they had to pick up other bouquet before send orchid plant...which I was not told????

This girl said she would send fed ex orchid plant today...we'll see!!! On the internet add said family business....I should have known when I ordered, it was a call center in Michigan....I think they were hard to understand.. a call center.

DO NOT EVER USE THIS SERVICE.WESLEY BERRY FLOWERS,looked up florist in Colorado Springs and this was what I called.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of lying customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of orchid plant. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned orchid plant in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments