My grand daughter turned eleven on 8/29/2014.I was unable to visit so i ordered her bouquet of daisies a birthday balloon and box of chocolates paid extra fee for 4 hour delivery.I agreed to the charge i was quated.Few hours later I get a email apologizing for not delivering for Hailey's big day and promising to upgrade her gift and give me a 40 dollar in store credit.So I bought her a junk food junkie box to accomidate the late delivery for her.Still nothing! And no store credit.I received a call telling me to tell my grandchild Hailey to watch for him he will be there within 20 minutes.Still three days later and my card almost tripled charged and several heart breaking calls from Hailey still watching for her gifts, I have yet to get a person from several of their contact numbers to help.I go to their website and I have no purchased history or registration! I can deal with alot I'm pretty easy going.But don't mess with my family,this sorry excuse of a man has met his match,I won't stop until I've exposed this thief every possibl way I can!I won't wait on karma this time,I have just become his!!

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments