Featured Resolved

Update by user Feb 19, 2016

Okay well I am pleased to say that the Manager at Flowers Delivery Express; Michael made good on my complaint!My son had ALL CHARGES credited back into his account yesterday!

Thank you Flowers Delivery Express for making good. But considering the experience and that my daughter-in-law ended up with horrible flowers on Valentine's Day we will not be ordering from you in the future.

We will stick with Brown Floral who has always treated us great!

Thank you.

Original review posted by user Feb 12, 2016

By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen.They charged us $40.

more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but dead. NONE of the cute little white flowers NOTHING but a bunch a half dead flowers in a vase that was to large.

NOTHING but a big mess. And these were for Valentine's day so now it is too late to do anything about it.

We have tried calling but get nothing but a busy signal.

I am so angry right now!NEVER AGAIN will I ever order flowers from Flower Delivery Express aka Wesley Barry Flowers.

As you can see from the pics below the flowers that were delivered were NOTHING like the photo on the website.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flower delivery express flowers from Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $110 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

jensent2469

So today I tried again to contact Flower Delivery Express; now that Valentine's Day is over I was hoping to get in touch with someone who might try and make this whole mess right somehow.

I spoke with two gentlemen neither of which knew what or how to resolve this issue.The first kept telling me he would give me a $100.00 store credit, the second (supposed to be the manager) only offered a $5.00 store credit.

I told them both thank you NO, I would NEVER order flowers from their establishment again why would I want a store credit?

I told the manager that I had posted a complaint on pissedoffconsumer.com and that my comments were posted on Pinterest and if they wanted to make themselves look good then they needed to make it right somehow.

Well apparently return customers or new customers weren't something either one of them were to concerned with.

Bottom line is we got screwed by a company that does not give two *** about the type of service they provide.

NEVER AGAIN!!!BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!