Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE

Update added by user Feb 19

Okay well I am pleased to say that the Manager at Flowers Delivery Express; Michael made good on my complaint!My son had ALL CHARGES credited back into his account yesterday!

Thank you Flowers Delivery Express for making good. But considering the experience and that my daughter-in-law ended up with horrible flowers on Valentine's Day we will not be ordering from you in the future.

We will stick with Brown Floral who has always treated us great!

Thank you.

Original review posted by user Feb 12

By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen.They charged us $40.

more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but dead. NONE of the cute little white flowers NOTHING but a bunch a half dead flowers in a vase that was to large.

NOTHING but a big mess. And these were for Valentine's day so now it is too late to do anything about it.

We have tried calling but get nothing but a busy signal.

I am so angry right now!NEVER AGAIN will I ever order flowers from Flower Delivery Express aka Wesley Barry Flowers.

As you can see from the pics below the flowers that were delivered were NOTHING like the photo on the website.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Did nothing but lie to us

Reason of review:
Flower Delivery Express Roses
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #789089 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 15 #1112406

So today I tried again to contact Flower Delivery Express; now that Valentine's Day is over I was hoping to get in touch with someone who might try and make this whole mess right somehow.
I spoke with two gentlemen neither of which knew what or how to resolve this issue. The first kept telling me he would give me a $100.00 store credit, the second (supposed to be the manager) only offered a $5.00 store credit.
I told them both thank you NO, I would NEVER order flowers from their establishment again why would I want a store credit?
I told the manager that I had posted a complaint on pissedoffconsumer.com and that my comments were posted on Pinterest and if they wanted to make themselves look good then they needed to make it right somehow.
Well apparently return customers or new customers weren't something either one of them were to concerned with.
Bottom line is we got screwed by a company that does not give two *** about the type of service they provide. NEVER AGAIN!!! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.