First order they screwed me out of $61.24 ..they emailed me and said I had $61.24 in credit..so like a fool I ordered an item priced at $74.99 (you can not get the discount price when you use a credit).After my credit was applied the fee was to be $13.75..added a card at $4.99..total due $18.74..great deal right?

I hit submit and a new screen popped up..they tacked on shipping cost $19.99 (suppose to be FREE), handling fee $5.99, sales fee $10.60 (no way the tax is that high) they said the charge would not be posted until it went out for delivery..delivery date is tomorrow.

Gee, they didn't waste a minute.

I logged on immediately to my bank acct..FEE CHARGED: $55.32.I CALLED THEM RIGHT AWAY AND 2 CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS PUT ME ON HOLD NEVER TO RETURN..Best to use FTD thru your local florist..

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $55 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and left on hold then disconnected. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express flowers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments