Turnaround Time

I used these people because I thought they were a private florist in Woodenville, Wa.They were the worst to deal with.

I paid extra for next day delivery to the tune of $19.95! extra for a card, extra for the vase, extra for handling, and then a sales fee on top of everything!!!!!!! They were listed under Wesley Berry Flowers, family owned since 1946 - NOT!!

When I called at 3:30 to find out why the order still stated that it was going to a florist arranger they we unable to tell me what was going on and refused to send me to anyone in management - tried 3 times!My advice read further before you order

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Flower Delivery Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service - all the add ons. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express flower delivery express ruby romance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments