Turnaround Time

I used these people because I thought they were a private florist in Woodenville, Wa. They were the worst to deal with.

I paid extra for next day delivery to the tune of $19.95! extra for a card, extra for the vase, extra for handling, and then a sales fee on top of everything!!!!!!! They were listed under Wesley Berry Flowers, family owned since 1946 - NOT!!

When I called at 3:30 to find out why the order still stated that it was going to a florist arranger they we unable to tell me what was going on and refused to send me to anyone in management - tried 3 times! My advice read further before you order

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $59 and wants Flower Delivery Express to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service - all the add ons. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express flower delivery express ruby romance for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments