Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers for my grandma to celebrate her last day of chemo. 5 days later, flowers still have not arrived, and I keep getting emails telling me "delay in delivery." when I go to track the order and hit okay, the results are :NO RESULTS

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME, I will never spend my hard earned money again on "same day delivery" flowers from this place ever again! When I call customer service, I keep getting transferred and apologies....well your apologies don't help, where are the flowers I paid for? and beware of random charges... it says you're spending 40 bucks on flowers, and then at checkout time, it's well over $100. But I paid it because it was for my grandma!

what a joke...

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $100. The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. The most disappointing about flower delivery express delivery service from Flower Delivery Express was customer service, false advertisement and rude and do not understand english , but reviewer liked website easy to use. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments