Ordered from this website twice and fell for the same trick twice...never again....i don't care if you are desperate...this is the type of site that preys on people...they show you one product for a price and then jack the price up by at least 10% upon checkout....when the final product arrives, it is not ANYTHING like you saw on the internet and leaves you feeling SO CHEATED.I thought the first time was a mistake....the second time...i learned...this website is an absolute SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They earn a percentage off of you by shooting your info to florists in your area that may or may not be able to produce what you see in the picture....the florist then pays a percentage of the "referral" to this site in an effort to gain more business....the florist is then left with the decision to make a profit ie.cheap out on the flowers they deliver in order to cover their overhead from the percentage they pay to this site OR deliver a quality product in which case they LOSE money in order to cover the percentage they pay this website for advertisement and rights.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Stratford, Connecticut Flower Delivery Express "The worse company EVER! My husband ordered a Valentine's day package for me & it was suppose to have a dozen roses and lilies with a bear and chocolate in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more National Laser Institute - Finicial advisors charge more money from black ppl National Laser Institute "I graduated with almost 40 people. Tuition was about $7,295. After speaking with almost every student, that we're offered or aware and given the option of a scholarship. Almost everyone..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more