Dear ......Please accept my sincere apology for the recent issue you have had with my company.

I take your experience very seriously. My family has owned and operated Wesley Berry Flowers since 1946, and this is not the type of failure we take lightly. I recognize that simple words are not enough to minimize your disappointment. With this in mind, I would like to offer you our special credit that you can use online at flowerdeliveryexpress.com.

Just apply the credit during the checkout process. The following codes are two $50 credits: 48... and 15.... Credits cannot be used or combined with any other offer.

A FDE® rebate/store credit may only be used for purchases online at Flowerdeliveryexpress.com, but may not be used over the phone. We would like another chance to demonstrate our commitment to you as a customer.

Regardless of whether you choose to utilize this credit, I want you to know that your experience will be the subject of discussion with our entire management staff.My Sincere Regrets, Wesley Berry, CEO

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

The promos I received for my complaint as above letter NEVER worked!!!