Try and navigate off their site, pop up for $40 off, the scam is their shipping is $19.99 and handling is another $10, this is more than 2X other services.The flowers do not resemble the sample on their site in size or quality.

I called customer service and they hung up on me, no sorry or goodbye. I will contest my CC charge. I should have googled their name first because I would have seen all the negative comments. Apparently I'm lucky because I had flowers actually delivered.

They should be ashamed!!!!I am trying to find them on BBB because they they show an A rating on he web site.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Stratford, Connecticut Flower Delivery Express "The worse company EVER! My husband ordered a Valentine's day package for me & it was suppose to have a dozen roses and lilies with a bear and chocolate in..." Read more Cracker Barrel - Totally disgusting Cracker Barrel "...my family and I went to the Crackel Barrel in Roseville.My son received his salad and began to eat only to find a dead fly in it..." Read more Little Caesars - NEGATIVE MARKETING FOR LITTLE CAESER'S PIZZA Little Caesars "To person who verbalized the negative nature of this described Little Caesar Commercial; I agree with you. This commercial is absolutely the most thoughtless regarding Father & Son. There is..." Read more Gearbest - Changed price - have to pay more than advertised Gearbest "I bought a smartwatch. It was advertised as RM68.28. shipping is RM14. When in the payment page, I selected to use my GB wallet, which RM79, click to use GB..." Read more Anderson Duff Attorney Lawyer Revision Legal Revision Legal "Anderson Duff stole trust fund money from my grandfather. He is a lying, dishonest charlatan. My grandfather is now dying because he isn't able to pay for surgery. A truly..." Read more