Tyler, Texas

Try and navigate off their site, pop up for $40 off, the scam is their shipping is $19.99 and handling is another $10, this is more than 2X other services.The flowers do not resemble the sample on their site in size or quality.

I called customer service and they hung up on me, no sorry or goodbye. I will contest my CC charge. I should have googled their name first because I would have seen all the negative comments. Apparently I'm lucky because I had flowers actually delivered.

They should be ashamed!!!!I am trying to find them on BBB because they they show an A rating on he web site.

Review about: Flowers Delivery.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $38
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Travel Advantage Network - Horrible Vacation!!! Travel Advantage Network "Please do not give your money to this company! We just got back from our vacation in Ocean City, Maryland. The condo was filthy. I wore shoes the whole week..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Equator Solutions - BLOODY NONSENSE Equator Solutions ""EQUATOR IS A BIG LIER AND FRAUD CONSULTANCY" .At the time of taking money they will give promises that they will take exam fee 300 and will give 3chances all..." Read more