Flower Delivery Express - What a scam! Shame on you!
Try and navigate off their site, pop up for $40 off, the scam is their shipping is $19.99 and handling is another $10, this is more than 2X other services.The flowers do not resemble the sample on their site in size or quality.
I called customer service and they hung up on me, no sorry or goodbye. I will contest my CC charge. I should have googled their name first because I would have seen all the negative comments. Apparently I'm lucky because I had flowers actually delivered.
They should be ashamed!!!!I am trying to find them on BBB because they they show an A rating on he web site.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Delivery
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered flowers from FlowerDeliveryExpress.com to be delivered June 22nd and not only did I NOT get what I paid for, but they arrived a day LATE. When I..."
- "Worst customer service ever, I wish I whould had read the yelp reviews about this website.Do yourself a favor and read the reviews nevvver in my entire life will I..."
- "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..."
- "August 8th still no AC and hot as the place the devil lives! About a month ago my AC went out. I contacted First American and they found a contractor to..."
- "Got these boots 01/02/2016 look at them now wore them once paid 17 dollars at Gordmans Tyler Texas this is the second time I got bra's there for Christmas last..."
- "I ordered the Bouncing Baby Boy Bouquet to be delivered to the hospital when my first grandson was born. What a total disappointment and rip off! The bouquet was completely..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "I purchased a dining room set from Bad boy, and requested delivery and set up after hours. They sold me the dining room set and delivered on time, however, the..."