Tallmadge, Ohio
100% full Not resolved

I ordered flowers which did NOT arrive on the promised date.FDE delivered a day later and gave me a $51.24 "rebate." When I tried to use the "rebate," they applied it to the phony "full" price and not the price after the $40 discount that everyone got.

If I had made the purchase of $24.99 flowers it would have cost me $34.53 with all the ad-ons like $3.99 for the card (NO local florist charges for the card). So, with my $51.24 "rebate," that would have been $85.77.

Disgusting!100 not enough

Review about: Flowers Bouquet.

I didn't like: Shell game they played with my rebate, Rebate, Credits are a joke, Misleading price, Overpriced.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $40
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Flower Delivery Express Spirit Of The Season Bouquet from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Birthday Flowers from Clearwater, Florida Flower Delivery Express "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Peace Lily from Las Vegas, Nevada Flower Delivery Express "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Aliexpress - Projector not matching the specification - fraud by Ali express Aliexpress "HI, i purchased one wifi projector from Ali express, later i received the projector without wifi and when i complained they said either i need to return the same back..." Read more Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care - Tire Change Conrads Tire Express And Total Car Care "Had Conrad's on Lorain Ave replace my tires 3 weeks ago. Took it back a week later due to excessive vibration when driving. They said they could find no problems..." Read more Asurion - Apple Macbook Pro Laptop Review Asurion "I filed a claim for my MacBook Pro a few weeks ago due to liquid damage. It was returned in worse condition with a crack screen, bent corners, and scratched..." Read more 1StopBedrooms - No Communication, Inaccurate Shipping Estimates, Unreasonable Delivery Methods 1StopBedrooms "I ordered a sectional sofa from 1Stopbedroom on 2-20-2017. Almost immediately, I received a confirmation email for my order, stating it would be delivered in 4-6 weeks. Just as immediately,..." Read more