Turnaround Time

I ordered flowers which did NOT arrive on the promised date.FDE delivered a day later and gave me a $51.24 "rebate." When I tried to use the "rebate," they applied it to the phony "full" price and not the price after the $40 discount that everyone got.

If I had made the purchase of $24.99 flowers it would have cost me $34.53 with all the ad-ons like $3.99 for the card (NO local florist charges for the card). So, with my $51.24 "rebate," that would have been $85.77.

Disgusting!100 not enough

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flowers bouquet from Flower Delivery Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was shell game they played with my rebate, rebate, credits are a joke and misleading price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments