I went on FDE and ordered what I thought was a beautiful arrangement of a dozen roses, with greens and baby breaths in a very nice glass vase wrapped in a red bow ( priced at 69.99 ) or at least that was the picture I clicked on and the price I paid. What I got in return was a dozen drooping roses in a cheap glass vase.

I could have picked nicer roses from my neighbors yard.

Thank god I have an understanding girlfriend. I learned my lesson and I will never order flowers from FDE again.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of flower delivery express arrangement from Flower Delivery Express and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $99 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments