Pinetop-Lakeside, Arizona
1.8

LIES, OVERCHARGES, BROKEN PROMISES (MULTIPLE TIMES), AND STORE CREDITS THAT COST YOU AND REALLY DO NOTHING!!!I ordered flowers for a friend.

Paid to have them delivered the next day. Got an email saying there was a delay and they gave me a $100 store credit. Call the next day and customer service told me they would be delivered that day (Saturday) by FEDEX and for my frustration they would give me $200 store credit and a free dozen roses, which I asked to be sent to me...no delivery Saturday...Sunday...No store credit issued...I called and asked for supervisor Monday morning, apologies galore, the arrangement and roses would not be delivered until Wednesday morning. He issued the store credit...in increments of $50.

Got a call from my friend thanking me for the flowers and that she was cutting the stems and putting them in the vase. I said, 'what do you mean you are putting them in the vase?" she told me the flowers came wrapped up in plastic along withe vase and card. I was extremely upset and asked her to take a picture of them. Well, I never got the yellow roses that were free.

Instead of the arrangement I ordered (no roses in it at all) she received a dozen multi colored roses and the tips of the petals were brown. I was furious, at this point 5 days late, wrong arrangement, poor quality flowers and a cost of $87.81 dollars and that included a $51.27 credit. So today, I went through the motions of ordering the cheapest arrangement (florists' choice) that they had so I could see how the store credits would work. Only one store credit per order and with standard shipping (no cost) and a card ($4.99) it would still cost me $18.00 and have no idea what I would get.

So, 5 minutes after i hit cancel on the order (I never went through with the purchase) I get a call from the company asking me if I wanted to go through with that order. I said no but that I was glad she called because I have been trying to get through to customer service and could she please transfer me to a supervisor...SHE HUNG UP ON ME!!!

So, I will give them the chance to refund the order or I will go straight to the credit card company and dispute the charge.DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of wrong order and website scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service, wrong arrangement, bad quality, problem with delivery, not as described and lied to about free roses" of flower delivery express arrangement and associated monetary loss in the amount of $88. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments