My grandfather passed away on Saturday 9/5/15 and Flowerdeliveryexpress.com offered Sunday delivery of flowers to the funeral home.Being that Monday was Labor Day and it was not offered on the holiday by anyone, I went with them as the funeral was Tuesday and visitation on Monday.

The order was place, received a confirmation email, received a processing email then right at 5:00 PM I received a cancelled email. I called and they said that the florist cancelled the order as they closed for the weekend. Unacceptable!

Thankfully I was able to find a family friend to do an arrangement for the funeral.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments