I was explicit in my requests when I ordered flowers for my mother's FUNERAL!1) DO NOT place the yellow bow 2) two banners one saying "Grandma" the other saying "Great Grandma" 3) one banner in pink the other in blue.

What was delivered to the church for the FUNERAL was 1) yellow bow in place. 2) balloons in place of banners 3) one balloon purple the other red. IT WAS A FUNERAL NOT A KIDDIE PARTY! The person I talked to went over these instructions THREE (3) times and was assured your company could do this.

I ordered well in advance of the funeral and your company had ample time to get in touch with me and say you could not fulfill my order as I requested.I will NEVER use your company again.

This reviewer shared experience about "i pick 1, 2, 4, 7,9" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $175. The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. The most disappointing about flower delivery express flowers from Flower Delivery Express was do not order from them and flowers not the design expected Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments