Fort Vermilion, Alberta
2.0

i wanted to send a bouquet to my daughter who lives far from us and she was going thru a tough time.I placed the order online and within 2 hours I got a message saying the order was being processed, then nothing.

I kept " tracking" my order and it said the flowers were enroute. I called on Friday to this company and was passed from person to person, then put on hold. Eventually after 20 minutes a message said I should leave my number and they would call me back. Never called.

On Monday I'm on the phone again and they tell me that the florist is four hours away from my daughter. That's why it hadn't been sent yet.??

I asked to cancel the order but they refused to even talk about that.Never again will I be dealing with this company.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to have the product delivered as the author lost $150. The author is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments