Flower Delivery Express - Wish I could turn the clock back two hours!
So many issues!
Hidden service charge of 19.99
Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout.
Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links.
The "Upgrade Now!" button is not a link.
The mechanics of the site are unwieldy and amateurish, including the frequent refreshing that erases info you just entered, and the weird message entry panel that divides your message into 8 separate short lines (which are just plain ridiculously difficult to navigate)
The popup from ***.
19% sales tax?
The "award winning customer service" (available 24/7) poised at their desks in their "state of the art" call center? NOPE! Called three times, just out of curiosity, after I realized I had been had. Greeted by the usual "your call is important us so please hold on," followed by a switch to a similar message from a "local florist" (when I haven't even identified where I am calling from), who then transfers me back to that good old award winning customer service (24/7) line, which instructs me to leave a message, enthusiastically assuring me that an award winning customer service rep (available 24/7) will EMAIL me "as soon as possible." That's where I got off the crazy train. I am embarrassed to have been suckered by this site. Luckily, I used PayPal.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hidden Service Charges
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..."
- "Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often. This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I recently bought a Pro-Form 225 CSE Elliptical. Once we try it we noticed how much the machine rocks. We try different surfaces, adjusting the feet and tighten up the..."
- "FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS HFC HSBC HAVE BEEN TELLING ME THAT I DONT HAVE HOMEOWNERS INSURANCE . I CONTACTED THEM BY PHONE AND SENT THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION AND..."