Flower Delivery Express - Wish I could turn the clock back two hours!

1028 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews

So many issues!

Hidden service charge of 19.99

Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout.

Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links.

The "Upgrade Now!" button is not a link.

The mechanics of the site are unwieldy and amateurish, including the frequent refreshing that erases info you just entered, and the weird message entry panel that divides your message into 8 separate short lines (which are just plain ridiculously difficult to navigate)

The popup from ***.

19% sales tax?

The "award winning customer service" (available 24/7) poised at their desks in their "state of the art" call center? NOPE! Called three times, just out of curiosity, after I realized I had been had. Greeted by the usual "your call is important us so please hold on," followed by a switch to a similar message from a "local florist" (when I haven't even identified where I am calling from), who then transfers me back to that good old award winning customer service (24/7) line, which instructs me to leave a message, enthusiastically assuring me that an award winning customer service rep (available 24/7) will EMAIL me "as soon as possible." That's where I got off the crazy train. I am embarrassed to have been suckered by this site. Luckily, I used PayPal.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Hidden Service Charges
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #516005

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 0 No 0
Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
1028 of 1429 Flower Delivery Express reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about
×