So many issues!

Hidden service charge of 19.99

Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout.

Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links.

The "Upgrade Now!" button is not a link.

The mechanics of the site are unwieldy and amateurish, including the frequent refreshing that erases info you just entered, and the weird message entry panel that divides your message into 8 separate short lines (which are just plain ridiculously difficult to navigate)

The popup from ***.

19% sales tax?

The "award winning customer service" (available 24/7) poised at their desks in their "state of the art" call center? NOPE! Called three times, just out of curiosity, after I realized I had been had. Greeted by the usual "your call is important us so please hold on," followed by a switch to a similar message from a "local florist" (when I haven't even identified where I am calling from), who then transfers me back to that good old award winning customer service (24/7) line, which instructs me to leave a message, enthusiastically assuring me that an award winning customer service rep (available 24/7) will EMAIL me "as soon as possible." That's where I got off the crazy train. I am embarrassed to have been suckered by this site. Luckily, I used PayPal.

Review about: Hidden Service Charges.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $92
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion