So many issues!
Hidden service charge of 19.99
Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout.
Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links.
The "Upgrade Now!" button is not a link.
The mechanics of the site are unwieldy and amateurish, including the frequent refreshing that erases info you just entered, and the weird message entry panel that divides your message into 8 separate short lines (which are just plain ridiculously difficult to navigate)
The popup from ***.
19% sales tax?
The "award winning customer service" (available 24/7) poised at their desks in their "state of the art" call center? NOPE! Called three times, just out of curiosity, after I realized I had been had. Greeted by the usual "your call is important us so please hold on," followed by a switch to a similar message from a "local florist" (when I haven't even identified where I am calling from), who then transfers me back to that good old award winning customer service (24/7) line, which instructs me to leave a message, enthusiastically assuring me that an award winning customer service rep (available 24/7) will EMAIL me "as soon as possible." That's where I got off the crazy train. I am embarrassed to have been suckered by this site. Luckily, I used PayPal.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hidden Service Charges
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered 2 dozen multi colored flowers $83, when delivered they were all purple. Extremely disappointed and will never use flower delivery express! Place sucks! ..."
- "I ordered a Bouquet of flowers Online via flowerdeliveryexpress.com. They (FDE) sent a confirmation email that delivery would be February 10th. I had ordered early for Valentine’s..."
- "I ORDERED FLOWERS FOR THE ARRIVAL OF MY FIRST GRAND BABY THROUGH YOUR COMPANY. WHEN I WENT TO VISIT HER THE NEXT DAY AND SAW WHAT WAS DELIVERED I HAVE TO..."
- "5RB Solicitors of 5 Raymond Buildings in London are dishonest and tell lies to the High Court. Thus they should be avoided and are not fit to practice law. Deceiving the judiciary..."
- "I purchased a sofa in April of 2015. It is placed in a secondary living room that gets little to no use. I noticed in July of 2016..."
- "It is taking several weeks just to receive my exchange order. The first time I called to do the exchange I was sent a confirmation by email; however, it did..."