Flower Delivery Express - Wish I could turn the clock back two hours!
So many issues!
Hidden service charge of 19.99
Discount price mysteriously transformed to full retail at checkout.
Two discount offers posted ON the site are not authentic links.
The "Upgrade Now!" button is not a link.
The mechanics of the site are unwieldy and amateurish, including the frequent refreshing that erases info you just entered, and the weird message entry panel that divides your message into 8 separate short lines (which are just plain ridiculously difficult to navigate)
The popup from ***.
19% sales tax?
The "award winning customer service" (available 24/7) poised at their desks in their "state of the art" call center? NOPE! Called three times, just out of curiosity, after I realized I had been had. Greeted by the usual "your call is important us so please hold on," followed by a switch to a similar message from a "local florist" (when I haven't even identified where I am calling from), who then transfers me back to that good old award winning customer service (24/7) line, which instructs me to leave a message, enthusiastically assuring me that an award winning customer service rep (available 24/7) will EMAIL me "as soon as possible." That's where I got off the crazy train. I am embarrassed to have been suckered by this site. Luckily, I used PayPal.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hidden Service Charges
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "I am still on hold with the 888-851-8821 customer service hotline. I've yet to talk to a human being. I decided to venture away from Proflowers who I usually order..."
- "I ordered flowers from FDE Flowers for Mother's Day 2015 for my Mother-in-law and had them set for delivery for the 8th knowing Mother's Day was booked probably and didn't..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."