Pretoria, Gauteng
100% full Not resolved

ordered a floral arrangement for a family member's funeral.Had to change the date of delivery, but could never speak to anyone who knew what they were doing.

Their customer service is outsourced, so the people answering the phones had no clue, finally spoke with someone who took a message and was supposed to pass it on and left my phone number on a voicemail so someone could call me back; received a call back 7-8 hours later, needless to say I never got the date changed and the flowers were delivered a day too early. the flower shop they used sucked, a picture of the arrangement delivered was text to me and it looked pathetic. I paid for a premium yellow floral arrangement in a basket (plastic) and they delivered what looked like a house plant in a wicker Easter basket with yellow flowers in the front. The arrangement was supposed to be big enough to sit in a stand, I'm sure this pathetic arrangement they delivered didn't even fit in a stand.

Was totally ripped off. WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN!!!!

Tried calling to complain and 3 days later i still have not spoken with anyone or received a call back.The flower shop they used was Graceland Florists in Mount Vernon New York, DO NOT USE THEM EITHER!!!!The picture on the left is what I thought I ordered and the picture on the right is what was delivered for $118.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Funeral Flowers.

I didn't like: Nearly impossible to talk to someone who can actually help you, Terrible company.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss poor customer service and bad qaulity / $118
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.