Flower Delivery Express - Worse experience have ever had

ordered a floral arrangement for a family member's funeral.Had to change the date of delivery, but could never speak to anyone who knew what they were doing.

Their customer service is outsourced, so the people answering the phones had no clue, finally spoke with someone who took a message and was supposed to pass it on and left my phone number on a voicemail so someone could call me back; received a call back 7-8 hours later, needless to say I never got the date changed and the flowers were delivered a day too early. the flower shop they used sucked, a picture of the arrangement delivered was text to me and it looked pathetic. I paid for a premium yellow floral arrangement in a basket (plastic) and they delivered what looked like a house plant in a wicker Easter basket with yellow flowers in the front. The arrangement was supposed to be big enough to sit in a stand, I'm sure this pathetic arrangement they delivered didn't even fit in a stand.

Was totally ripped off. WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN!!!!

Tried calling to complain and 3 days later i still have not spoken with anyone or received a call back.The flower shop they used was Graceland Florists in Mount Vernon New York, DO NOT USE THEM EITHER!!!!The picture on the left is what I thought I ordered and the picture on the right is what was delivered for $118.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Nearly impossible to talk to someone who can actually help you
    • Terrible company

Reason of review:
poor customer service and bad qaulity
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Flower Delivery Express Funeral Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #726506 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Flower Delivery Express? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Flower Delivery Express. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Flower Delivery Express.
Filing a new complaint about