ordered a floral arrangement for a family member's funeral.Had to change the date of delivery, but could never speak to anyone who knew what they were doing.
Their customer service is outsourced, so the people answering the phones had no clue, finally spoke with someone who took a message and was supposed to pass it on and left my phone number on a voicemail so someone could call me back; received a call back 7-8 hours later, needless to say I never got the date changed and the flowers were delivered a day too early. the flower shop they used sucked, a picture of the arrangement delivered was text to me and it looked pathetic. I paid for a premium yellow floral arrangement in a basket (plastic) and they delivered what looked like a house plant in a wicker Easter basket with yellow flowers in the front. The arrangement was supposed to be big enough to sit in a stand, I'm sure this pathetic arrangement they delivered didn't even fit in a stand.
Was totally ripped off. WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN!!!!
Tried calling to complain and 3 days later i still have not spoken with anyone or received a call back.The flower shop they used was Graceland Florists in Mount Vernon New York, DO NOT USE THEM EITHER!!!!The picture on the left is what I thought I ordered and the picture on the right is what was delivered for $118.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Nearly impossible to talk to someone who can actually help you
- Terrible company
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service and bad qaulity
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed.bought the pink flowers and got the other.not even close. I am livid...."
- "I ordered a sympathy flower bouquet for an out of town funeral and received this 4" potted mum for $75. I've added a photo of the mum beside a..."
- "Absolutely worst customer service and worst product I have ever received or even heard of! First off, I paid almost $80 for a bouquet of lilies and roses. A crappy..."
- "So my wife and i bought this home in May of this year 2015 here in Charlotte NC. For the past few months we have had a lot of rain...."
- "Here's a lawsuit against jd byrider. ..."
- "i found an ad on OLX as i was looking for some djying eqipment, i enquired about it and a few days later i got a call from a "Sales..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."
- "I purchased 2 Kensington recliners from Cymax thru Sears in June, 2015. 18 months later the leather is flaking off and the pull handle to open the reclining part is..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."