Flower Delivery Express - Worse experience have ever had
ordered a floral arrangement for a family member's funeral.Had to change the date of delivery, but could never speak to anyone who knew what they were doing.
Their customer service is outsourced, so the people answering the phones had no clue, finally spoke with someone who took a message and was supposed to pass it on and left my phone number on a voicemail so someone could call me back; received a call back 7-8 hours later, needless to say I never got the date changed and the flowers were delivered a day too early. the flower shop they used sucked, a picture of the arrangement delivered was text to me and it looked pathetic. I paid for a premium yellow floral arrangement in a basket (plastic) and they delivered what looked like a house plant in a wicker Easter basket with yellow flowers in the front. The arrangement was supposed to be big enough to sit in a stand, I'm sure this pathetic arrangement they delivered didn't even fit in a stand.
Was totally ripped off. WILL NEVER USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN!!!!
Tried calling to complain and 3 days later i still have not spoken with anyone or received a call back.The flower shop they used was Graceland Florists in Mount Vernon New York, DO NOT USE THEM EITHER!!!!The picture on the left is what I thought I ordered and the picture on the right is what was delivered for $118.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Nearly impossible to talk to someone who can actually help you
- Terrible company
- Reason of review:
- poor customer service and bad qaulity
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flower Delivery Express Funeral Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..."
- "First flowers not delivered same day which there site claims is Guaranteed. Phone to call to check on delivery is automated. Unable to speak to a live person. Not one..."
- "I ordered the top of the line Bouquet of roses (Exquisite Upgrade) for my wife's first birthday as a mom back in August 2015 (VERY IMPORTANT AND MEANINGFUL). The..."
- "This Has Got To Be The Worst Ray Charles Station/West Adams 90016 Post Office Around! Regarding: USPS Tracking # 23151470000041624468 Around Saturday, November 26, 2016, I received another Pink Slip..."
- "I bought a box of Ritz Crackers and upon opening one of the sleeves, many of the crackers crumbled. The crackers that were still intact quickly fell apart when..."
- "I was lied to i wrote to the buyer never worte back semd them pictures as well all of them were different colors ..."
- "I always had a dream to buy one of the Lexus RX350 Model i bought this SUV used from Lexus dealership Hartford Connecticut and is one of the worst dealership..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."