This flower company is a joke!No one in the customer service department even speak english!

I was hung up on and had to call back 3 times before i could speak with a Manager! i will never use them again! My order was terrible! Dead flowers and missing flowers and the "balloon" i paid 5 dollars for was flat and wasn't for a birthday.

No one who answered the phone likes there job and had nothing to say to help the situation!I was on hold for 15mins before i spoke to anyone!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of refusal to answer my call. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of flower delivery express bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $84. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Stratford, Connecticut Flower Delivery Express "The worse company EVER! My husband ordered a Valentine's day package for me & it was suppose to have a dozen roses and lilies with a bear and chocolate in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more