Hello!

This is unusual for me because i haven't ever been upset enough by a company to write a bad review, but Flower Delivery Express has certainly earned it. I ordered from them on a saturday for delivery on Monday for my Mums birthday. They say next or same day delivery but since it was the weekend, i gave it a couple of days. I chose a lovely arrangement, got a confirmation quickly and was really pleased. Then, on Monday at 4.30 PM (!!!) they sent me an email saying there was an issue with my order. I ended up having to call 5 times (with minimum hold time of 15 minutes EACH) before getting a real response to what had happened as all the previous operators said they would check on my order and it would be on its way shortly. She then told me that the company doesn't deliver to the address i had ordered to (but they sure didn't hesitate in taking my money for the processed order). I was then offered to send a bunch of red roses by fedex that would arrive the day after her birthday BUT for the same price a the ''Exquisite'' birthday option i had previously ordered. I ended up having to completely cancel the order and asked for a refund.

Long story short, terrible customer service and complete failure to deliver their product. Save yourself the trouble and order from anyone but them!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Billings, Montana, United States #996101

Don't use Flower Delivery Express.Worst Customer service ever.

you order flowers they send whatever they want and when they want. They false adverstise and are not accountable to delivery.

I usually don't write but this outfit sucks and want to warn future buyers.They are a scam.