I have used this company one other time with success so this year thought I would use them again.On 12/20/2013 I placed 2 orders for out of state delivery.

I received confirmation that they would be delivered on 12/23/2013 as requested. As of 12/26/2013 they still were not delivered. Beginning the day after Christmas I made several phone calls regarding these flower orders. Finally after many hours on the phone and several days later was assured I would receive a refund and they would have them sent FedEx to be delivered on 12/30/2013.

Well guess what they flowers didn't get delivered until after the first of the year. The flowers were dead and the vases were broken. Yet again, I place a phone call to the company to find out they in fact are NOT going to give me a refund as they attempted the delivery even though they were now almost 2 weeks late. They would gladly give me in store credit (hahaha, like I will use them again) and they will deliver the flowers.

I have now received 4 invoices for 2 orders that I have to fight to have removed and dispute on my credit card. I would highly recommend documenting everything you do or say to them as the employees remove all documentation from files as to refunds and then claim they never said anything.

Mgmt will only honor what is on the screen in front of them.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments