2.5

My issue was I ordered flowers that were $69.99 on sale for $29.99.Was told the sale price would be reflected on my receipt.

Was told cost for tax, delivery, etc. Got emailed receipt for flowers at $69.99 not $29.99. Contact them about the issue and they have to send you to customer service. Customer Service does not answer the phone.

Left three messages. Sent them an email about my concern and you get a reply that does not address your issue. Tells me the amounts are itemized on my receipt. Their feedback area of their webpage does not work.

The local florist try to do a good job but their hands are tied.Also does business as Wesley Berry Flowers.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of flower delivery express bouquet from Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a partial refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was misleading price. Author liked the most beautiful arrangements. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments