1.3
Turnaround Time

I have tried contacting the office several times, and I either get hung up on, transferred which leads to dis-connected, reaching someone that cannot help me, or they simply cant understand English that well.I am HIGHLY upset with the service I have received from your company.

On February 3 I placed an order of flowers to my wife to be delivered around 2 pm that afternoon. By the time 4 pm came around and the flowers still had not been delivered I called your customer service, and was told my order wouldn't be delivered until that Friday now and I was upgraded. WITHOUT EVEN GIVING ME A CALL TO GIVE ME A HEADS UP!!! I ordered them on that specific date for a specific reason (anniversary) not to be delivered 3 days later.

Around 4 pm on the 3rd I called back and wanted a FULL refund of my $55.76. I was told it would be up to 7 business days to receive my refund, which I am very understanding about. Today marks the 8th business day and I still have yet to receive my money. This morning when I called I was told to contact my bank, which I did and they see no refund coming in from your company!!!

I have called a total of 7 times today and NO ONE will help me get my money back. I AM FURIOUS!!

I will never order from this company AGAIN!And I still do not have this issue resolved!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $56 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was never received product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express and flower delivery express delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments