1.9
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

Ordered flowers for friend in hospital for Sunday.They guaranteed me Sunday.

No email sent. Called x3. Hung up on."no info at this end" called next day, hung up on again. Got call I would get email.

No email. Flowers never came Sunday. Paid $80 for a $35 arrangement so would get there. Called Monday.

SUPERVISER hung up on me this time and was not nice. Flowers WERE delivered Monday and were nice but 10 min before friend left hospital! FINALLY talked to supervisor today who would only take $ 10 off and $200 credit. No thanks.

Not good enough. Won't use the credit. Credit card company fighting for me now.

RIDICULOUS.Have NEVER been treated this way EVER!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $80. This person is overall dissatisfied with Flower Delivery Express. The most disappointing about flower delivery express delivery service at Flower Delivery Express was no customer service and this company is a scam , but reviewer liked quality of flowers. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Flower Delivery Express.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare Flower Delivery Express to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments