Ordered A plant with some fresh flowers on Sunday, after many calls just plant delivered No fresh flowers, on Tuesday.Today been on phone more lies , started on phone around 10AM still waiting for returned call @4:16PM to send the right order out.

And when will they send out possible, BUT I must call my sick friend to tell her to give back the plant when ever they send the corrected one out!

Never will I use this Company, and will put this on a Face book, If I do not get a response from Corporate !!Still waiting for the correct delivery with extra orange and purple flowers

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of whole process. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flower delivery express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $55. Flower Delivery Express needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Clearwater, Florida Flower Delivery Express "First time customer A very special birthday, ruined by this company. Order a beautiful arrangement with a 40 dollars discount offer. Add an extra exquisite upgrade for 25$ more ,a big..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more