Do not ever purchase flowers from this horrible excuse for flower Internet site!!We ordered bouquet price was doubled at end.

Floral arrangement was nothing like we ordered. Apples and oranges different. Charged us $58 for a ugly embarrassing arrangement for a grandmothers birthday. When you call they are rude or don't answer.

Never ever call back. I've used pro flowers before and I will use them from now on. They always deliver exactly what is pictured. Not an ugly bunch of cheap wilted flowers!!!!!!

Consumers beware.I would never recommend this company to anyone!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of this company is a scam and delivery not as promised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of" of flower delivery express bouquet. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - What an embarrassment Flower Delivery Express "I went on FDE and ordered what I thought was a beautiful arrangement of a dozen roses, with greens and baby breaths in a very nice glass vase wrapped in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Arrangement Review from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Little Caesars - Liars Little Caesars "My husband and i just went through the little caesars on Reynolds Road in Bryant. We ordered one order of crazy bread extra butter and Parmesan and a deep dish..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more