Do not ever purchase flowers from this horrible excuse for flower Internet site!!We ordered bouquet price was doubled at end.

Floral arrangement was nothing like we ordered. Apples and oranges different. Charged us $58 for a ugly embarrassing arrangement for a grandmothers birthday. When you call they are rude or don't answer.

Never ever call back. I've used pro flowers before and I will use them from now on. They always deliver exactly what is pictured. Not an ugly bunch of cheap wilted flowers!!!!!!

Consumers beware.I would never recommend this company to anyone!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of this company is a scam and delivery not as promised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of" of flower delivery express bouquet. Flower Delivery Express needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments