Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often.This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch website and pick one which delivers to Canada.
So, I picked this website and on that I chose the "greater" option just to make sure my boyfriend will get a nice bouquet for his doctorate graduation! The flowers delivered are absolutely nothing similar to the picture! And they charged me $82 for it. I have attached the picture of the delivered flowers and the website picture for you to compare.
Not only the color of the flowers are not the same, they are pretty old and the ribbon they used is a very cheap one. DO NOT PURCHASE from them.
DO NOT waste your money.They are DISASTER!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not good quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order to be delivered on Feb 6. Order stated that a local florist would handle the order. I previously called customer service (6times) to report that we..."
- "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..."
- "I ordered 3 arrangements For 269.00,when they arrived each one were smaller and did not look like what's on their site.when calling to get a refund I got 15.00off..."
- "I purchase a Red Sea Max 130d complete aquarium system value at $1300.00 plus tax a year ago. This aquarium was purchase as a gift from my wife Migdalia Acevedo..."
- "Broken seal & this is what I found. Not sure what it is, due to the comments I've read it could possibly be MOLD...Absolutely disguisting & unacceptable. Thank goodness I..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "Purchased a Super Start Powersport battery from Oreilly Auto and got ripped by Oreilly's. When I first 'unwrapped' the battery when I got home, the battery case was a very tight..."
- "Not much to say (there 4 pictures taken on the same visit say it all). I have been consistently disappointed in the quality of veggies and produce at the..."