100% full Not resolved

Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often.This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch website and pick one which delivers to Canada.

So, I picked this website and on that I chose the "greater" option just to make sure my boyfriend will get a nice bouquet for his doctorate graduation! The flowers delivered are absolutely nothing similar to the picture! And they charged me $82 for it. I have attached the picture of the delivered flowers and the website picture for you to compare.

Not only the color of the flowers are not the same, they are pretty old and the ribbon they used is a very cheap one. DO NOT PURCHASE from them.

DO NOT waste your money.They are DISASTER!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of flower delivery express bouquet from Flower Delivery Express and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $82 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not good quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Never buy flowers online.The sites are all just middle men order takers.

You pay say $80 and your order is sent to a local florist to fill based on the description.

If you had called a local florist and described what you were looking at you can order it for way less.The website is essentially a broker for the transaction and gets paid from the difference.

My Mothers Day Flowers were never delivered- can't complain online because they website would not accept questions about billing!

Then when trying to use discount for screwup the price ended up higher than online price!

They lie and they suck!

Never again!!!

This is a number 1 rip off.This is a legal case for :Truth in Advertsing.

Iwanted to send a bouquet to my daughter for Easter but I am on a budget. This place advertised a decent looking display of flowers for 29.95. I assumed with shipping and tax I would pay close to $40.00 When I came to the pay portion the charge was $82.00 in a rather small print and someplace you might not read the final charge. When I called to cancel the order and was upset by the trick that was played on me, I had a very difficult time getting a refund...

finally speaking with some sort of "supervisor'. iT IS ALMOST A MONTH LATER AND i HAVE YET TO SEE A CREDIT TO MY ACCOUNT FROM THEM. Do not use this company.

They should not be allowed to operate...it is a scam company.