Flower Delivery Express - Worst Experience Ever!
Okay, this is the worst flower delivery purchase I have ever done, and I do that very often.This time, since the destination was in Montreal, I had to switch website and pick one which delivers to Canada.
So, I picked this website and on that I chose the "greater" option just to make sure my boyfriend will get a nice bouquet for his doctorate graduation! The flowers delivered are absolutely nothing similar to the picture! And they charged me $82 for it. I have attached the picture of the delivered flowers and the website picture for you to compare.
Not only the color of the flowers are not the same, they are pretty old and the ribbon they used is a very cheap one. DO NOT PURCHASE from them.
DO NOT waste your money.They are DISASTER!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Not good quality
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Flowers Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 2/13/15, I placed an order for an arrangement to be delivered to my wifey's job on Valentines Day. I informed the lady that the flowers need to be delivered..."
- "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..."
- "My elderly Mother ordered flowers to be delivered to the funeral home for her brother's funeral. She was horrified and embarrassed by the flowers that were delivered. After much run..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "Broken seal & this is what I found. Not sure what it is, due to the comments I've read it could possibly be MOLD...Absolutely disguisting & unacceptable. Thank goodness I..."
- "I purchase a Red Sea Max 130d complete aquarium system value at $1300.00 plus tax a year ago. This aquarium was purchase as a gift from my wife Migdalia Acevedo..."