I ordered Flowers for my son in the hospital (bad auto crash).I paid for Sunday delivery.

No flowers arrived on Sunday. I called and the person on the phone could not understand English. He could not find order, ever though I gave all info and order #. He finally got very frustrated and told me that they were en route.

I had already received 2 e-mails that said it was en route. Monday morning, still no flowers. Called again, put on hold, then disconnect. Called again, put on hold.

Rep finally answered and I made my complaint and he put me on hold again. Then an automatic recording came on and told me that there were no customer service agents available to speak with me. First of all, there is NO customer service. Thank God that I was able to pay through Paypal and have filed a claim.

I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of flower delivery express delivery service from Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $118 and wants Flower Delivery Express to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and so up set laughing down the phone to my son. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Grand Prairie, Texas, United States #1058901

SAME EXPERIENCE. I PAID FOR SAME DAY RUSH ERVICE; AND DID NOT GET. SAME PHONE SCENARIO; YOU CALL THEY HANG UP; SAME EMAIL; NO RESPONSE; FALSE ADVERTISING; MY $31.99 SAME DAY DELIVERY ORDER HAS COST ME $96.66; I PUT THEM RIGHT UP THERE WITH SPIRIT AIRLINES; NO ONE SPEAKS ENGLISH, BUT THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN MY FIRST INDICATION (WHEN I CALLED TO CHECK ON ORDER)THIS WAS GOING TO BE A BAD EXPERIENCE........