3.5

i WAS CALLING YESTERDAY AT 3:30PM AND THE GIRL WHO WAS ATTENDING ME GAVE ME THE OPTION FOR EXPRESS DELIVERY SAME DAY AND I WAS PAYING IT.bUT FINALLY THE ORDER WAS NOT IN THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY AND WAS NOT TODAY AND THE PERSON WHO WILL RECEIPT THIS PRESENT IS NOT IN THE HOSPITAL NOW.

FINALLY THEY DON'T GIVE ME ANY REFUND OPTION AND THE ONLY OPTION THAT THEY PROVIDE IS SEND TO NEW ADDRESS, THIS IS MORE TIME TO WAIT AND I LOOSE MY EXTRA MONEY THAT I WAS PAYING FOR BETTER SERVICE.iS A DEFICIENT SERVICE, AND BAD COSTUMER EXPERIENCIE.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more