DO NOT EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!The absolute WORST floral experience I have EVER dealt with.

The picture online displayed a bountiful bouquet with upwards of 15+ roses. I understand that the bouquet may not be replicated exactly as advertised; however, I am mortified at the pathetic bouquet that was delivered where I could only count 8 roses. It looked cheap and tacky! I called to file a complaint and was told that the florist filled the bouquet with what THEY felt was the dollar value of what I paid for – NOT what was advertised.

They refused to redeliver the flowers or refund my money.

More importantly, I’m horribly embarrassed that such a tacky bouquet was delivered as a reflection of my taste to someone I was showing a nice gesture.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Bouquet.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

This is very much great and hope fully nice blog.Every body can easily found her need able information.

I am visit first time but I fond many use full article.I will back again when get time.

Flower Delivery Express - Dead flowers 4 days late Flower Delivery Express "My Dad wanted to surprise me with flowers for valentine's day so he ordered a rush delivery to arrive on Feb. 13. They arrived on February 17 dead, broken and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more