I tried to buy my mother flowers and ordered from FTD the day before her birthday for delivery the next day.They called to let me know they could not fulfill the order and offered to upgrade for the day after.

I declined and called this company, in her same town, and told them I was willing to pay their higher price because I wanted it delivered that day. They did not deliver that day. They offered $100 in credit and I said ok. I immediately started getting emails that my credit was expiring.

I tried to use it to buy another person flowers and they were never delivered at all but they offered another credit.

I have tried to call 6 times and after a 10 minute wait I get a message that I can leave a message.They suck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments