I tried to buy my mother flowers and ordered from FTD the day before her birthday for delivery the next day.They called to let me know they could not fulfill the order and offered to upgrade for the day after.

I declined and called this company, in her same town, and told them I was willing to pay their higher price because I wanted it delivered that day. They did not deliver that day. They offered $100 in credit and I said ok. I immediately started getting emails that my credit was expiring.

I tried to use it to buy another person flowers and they were never delivered at all but they offered another credit.

I have tried to call 6 times and after a 10 minute wait I get a message that I can leave a message.They suck.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - What an embarrassment Flower Delivery Express "I went on FDE and ordered what I thought was a beautiful arrangement of a dozen roses, with greens and baby breaths in a very nice glass vase wrapped in..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al - Terrible Customer Service-Ross Dress for Less Manager Ross Dress For Less Mobile Al "I purchased items from Store #1845 on Sept. 1, 2017 for a total of $30.22. I took the items home and hung them up for wear on a later date...." Read more