I ordered flowers for Mother's Day using my $31.33 credit odering the "better" selection.I spoke with a supervisor after the sales associate was so rude and went over the arrangement discussing the number of roses, color of vase and place the order to delivery one day earlier to make sure the arrangement would be as pictures as well as making notes in special instructions.

What was recevied was not the color roses, only 6 roses were in the arrangement, which was the good arrangement and no colored vase which I paid extra for. I called the florist and was told they never had the roses as pictured and never had colored vases. I was told when the order was sent through it had in special instructions, "similar look and feel is okay" and they only received 65.00 for the arrangement and 9.99 for delivery. My total cost of the order was 92.81 and this was after the $31.33 credit.

With the credit the total order that should have been sent to the florist should have been $125.62. When I called to discuss what had happened I was refused to allow to speak to a supervisor and told they would pick up the arrangement and resend it. There was no way that could happen since the florist never had the specific color roses to begin with and never had color vases.

Be aware of those credits, this company does not acknowledge the credit to the cost of the arrangement to the florist and did noting to remedy the problem.I will be contacting the better business bureau as well.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Arrangement.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments