1.4

Can't imagine why this company is still in business after reading all these complaints, & after my experience.Thought I had full price when I authorized payment, but 5 items totaling $45 showed up after confirmation.

Called 8 times & finally got cancellation promise, after 3 price reductions attempts.Will dispute charge if not refunded.Heading to BBB & government consumer agencies now.

Can't imagine how they haven't been taken to task yet.Now I have to enter eighty words , so I'll just say that bureaucratic nonsense seems to be everywhere.

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue at Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was lack of customer service and scam. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express flower arrangement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments