I ordered flowers online to be delivered to my daughter in the hospital.She lives 1000 miles away and I don't know any local florist.

They advertised a $30 off if ordered now on my mobile device promising same day delivery. A $30 bouquet end up costing $61 and the flowers were never delivered. My daughter was discharged from the hospital. I tried to give them her home address, but still no flowers were ever delivered.

After 4 phone calls, I still have not been given a refund nor were flowers ever delivered. I have had to dispute the charge with my bank.

No flowers and no money.I recommend NEVER using this company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of flower delivery express bouquet and associated monetary loss in the amount of $61. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express bouquet in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments