I ordered flowers for delivery 07/22 or at latest 07/23 - confirmation showed requested delivery of 07/28!I called, cannot reach a REAL person, sent 3 emails with no response YET, did a tracer on my order number - and no update yet!

I would not use this service again, and have requested to cancel my order - BUT once again, no response... Poor, Poor service - save your money call Teleflora!

And now my complaint has to have at least 100 words - WHAT!!!SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS,SUCKS,SUCKS,SUCKS,SUCKS,SUCKS,SUCKS,SUCKS,SUCKS,SUCKS SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS, SUCKS - How's that for enough words!

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Horrible,horrible,horrible.... Flower Delivery Express "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Scranton, Pennsylvania Flower Delivery Express "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more Exxonmobil - The cashier cursed me! Exxonmobil "Cashier name was RENE. Service Station : MOBIL at 4605 Beverly Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA, 90004 operated by a dealer, Harry Hahn Date of Incident: 24th September 2017 at 8:43:59AM..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more