I ordered flowers and within hours found out that she could not receive them in the hospital.After calling several times, being transferred to customer service and put on hold for long periods of time, no one ever answered.

I emailed and called telling the receptionist who was very difficult to understand several times. I could have saved this incompetent company much trouble if someone had just taken my call! Days later they said they were still trying to deliver the flowers. The patient was gone.

I received emails for 2 weeks but the only answer I received was 2 1/2 weeks later from customer service. I had written again and said I would be reviewing Flower Express. They also charged at 2.99 fee I had no idea of...and was later told that I had to uncheck a box. What a scam.

Discover had kindly credited me prior to the last phone call. They had called a couple of times and when I tried to return the call, no one ever came on the line. Impossible company.

Horrible service...expensive scheme too.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of flower delivery express delivery service from Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Flower Delivery Express to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service and website scam - misleading. Author liked the most never having to do business with again. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments