hello my name is joyce abatecola i order flowers for my daughter bithday and you give her the worng one i paid 70 for best wishes bouguet not three flowers because that is what she got , i am very disapponted . she send me a piture you give her the worng ones i want you to give her the right one or i going to fail acomplied the order no is 70147001 thank you joyce abatecola i want my money back.so give the right flower or else i dont have anymore to say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahow much do you want me to write.ok

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of flower delivery express birthday flowers from Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Flower Delivery Express to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was flowers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Bank Of America - Notice On Account Bank Of America "My names are Valerie and i made payment to this account BANK NAME: HAYDEN PARKER ACCOUNT NUMBER: 488070012572 ROUTING NUMBER: 026009593 I MADE A PAYMENT ON THE 08/11/2017 AT 09:10..." Read more Directv Now - DIRECTV - Not Providing Credit Promised on Wireless Genie Mini, agreed upon as a convience to installers. Directv Now "On 03/17/17 we signed up for DirecTV, on 03/24/17 the installers came to setup the system, was based on a promotion of receiving a $150 prepaid card. The main (upstairs)..." Read more Nfl - Lions always get a unfair shake compared to other teams Nfl " What are we suppose to do as Lion Fans to get a fair shake in this league. Screw the NFL, I'm boycotting for unjust fairness towards the Lions. This..." Read more