hello my name is joyce abatecola i order flowers for my daughter bithday and you give her the worng one i paid 70 for best wishes bouguet not three flowers because that is what she got , i am very disapponted . she send me a piture you give her the worng ones i want you to give her the right one or i going to fail acomplied the order no is 70147001 thank you joyce abatecola i want my money back.so give the right flower or else i dont have anymore to say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahow much do you want me to write.ok

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of flower delivery express birthday flowers from Flower Delivery Express. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Flower Delivery Express to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was flowers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Flower Delivery Express for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments