I ordered flowers online for a sick friend. Flowers ordered were not delivered. Instead a very poorly group of mismatched flowers showed up. Talk about being sad.

I called their customer service who explained that they were not going to do anything about the complaint and refused to allow me to talk with a supervisor. I called back and was put on hold again after being told I had call the wrong extension. No one ever cam on the line again.

I certainly will never use this firm again nor will I ever recomment it to anyone, quite the contrary, I will be sure to tell the story to everyone I know. Don't use Flower Delivery Express.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Charlotte, North Carolina Flower Delivery Express "This is the flower that I thought my mom was getting. The second photo is the one she got. It's nothing like I thought I was getting. It's pretty but..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Walmart - BUG IN MY "WASHED AND READY TO EAT" SPINACH Walmart "After a morning, which led to a rather warm afternoon, I decided that I would purchase my greens from my local Walmart, as to prevent heat induced wilting. My local..." Read more CCC Information Services - Bad Customer Service CCC Information Services "I have been using CCC for 20 years, in the beginning they were a great company but as they became bigger and bigger that's when things changed for the worse...." Read more Thrifty Propane - Problem with delivery driver's capabilities and Thrifty's no response attitude. Thrifty Propane "I have, for the last 2 years, had a delivery driver that either can't backup the truck properly or simply doesn't care where he puts it. The first episode was..." Read more Taco Bell - Horrible manager got stank attitude Taco Bell "It is 2pm to 2:30pm I was at 2840 w. College Taco Bell I ordered two 5 dollar box cravings meals. I have never ordered this before. I ordered at..." Read more