Houston, Texas

I clicked on Flowers that cost 26.99.When I got my email from them they had charged me 66.00.

I called their customer service number and it said to leave my number and they would get back with me. They never called. I called within 15 minutes of ordering. I sent and email to customer relations but it was never answered.

On an email CEO Wesley Berry says to click on Executive Advisory Board to complete a survey but no website was found. I have also attached a picture entitled 26.99 that I clicked on order the flowers.

It was impossible to get a hold of anyone at this company.Don't order from flower delivery express.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Glorious Garden.

3.0
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $40
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Review about Flower Delivery Express Pure Perfection Bouquet from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Arrangement Review from Katy, Texas Flower Delivery Express "Here is what the flowers that were ordered should look like and the photo in the right is what was delivered. The flowers also had brown spots and looked old...." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Not a good experience - 1st anniversary Flower Delivery Express "First the order got delivered at 9:30 pm after order was placed early afternoon. Second we ordered Peonis and we received roses we could have bought at the corner of..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Raymour and Flanigan - No shape retention in foam cushions Raymour and Flanigan "Bought a beautiful set for our den that will be 2 years old the end of June. Called back in March and had to wait 3 weeks for tech to..." Read more Smokey Bones - Lack of leadership Smokey Bones "Staff sucks. Drop and run service. Order was wrong, had to take my sandwich and menu to show their mistake. When corrected food arrived it was still wrong. And there..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Case Boss Ripoff Case Boss "Placed order, did get advice that the delivery was delayed, replied to the confirmation email advising they had not delivered product. Tried to contact through fb till they blocked me..." Read more