3.0
Style and Design

I clicked on Flowers that cost 26.99.When I got my email from them they had charged me 66.00.

I called their customer service number and it said to leave my number and they would get back with me. They never called. I called within 15 minutes of ordering. I sent and email to customer relations but it was never answered.

On an email CEO Wesley Berry says to click on Executive Advisory Board to complete a survey but no website was found. I have also attached a picture entitled 26.99 that I clicked on order the flowers.

It was impossible to get a hold of anyone at this company.Don't order from flower delivery express.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of flower delivery express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments