Houston, Texas

I clicked on Flowers that cost 26.99.When I got my email from them they had charged me 66.00.

I called their customer service number and it said to leave my number and they would get back with me. They never called. I called within 15 minutes of ordering. I sent and email to customer relations but it was never answered.

On an email CEO Wesley Berry says to click on Executive Advisory Board to complete a survey but no website was found. I have also attached a picture entitled 26.99 that I clicked on order the flowers.

It was impossible to get a hold of anyone at this company.Don't order from flower delivery express.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Glorious Garden.

3.0
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / $40
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about Flower Delivery Express Flower Arrangement from Cleveland, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "First picture-what I ordered. Second picture-what I got. Paid for rush same day delivery, said it was delivered, was not. Called four times before I got any kind of response..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Review about Flower Delivery Express Birthday Cake Flowers from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - DON'T BE FOOLED!! Flower Delivery Express "Well I still will never order from them again. I had flowers sent to my cousin, when my Uncle passed away. They delivered them to her home, no..." Read more Ace Canopy - Setting up 14 x 20 Ace Canopy "We set up our new canopy today. We used the last one for at least 15 years. We take the cover off only for PA snows. Putting the frame together..." Read more Vans Slip-On Shoes Review VANS "Originally wanting the veggie leather(online only), but not restocking so I ordered embossed leather as the only other tan slip on option. Extremely disappointed. One shoe noticeably shittier looking than..." Read more Amirite - Slick site populated by horrible people Amirite "The site looks good. We can give it that. Otherwise, it's a *** mess. The moderators are insane. The stalk you relentlessly. That is of course if you are able..." Read more Asurion - Apple Macbook Pro Laptop Review Asurion "I filed a claim for my MacBook Pro a few weeks ago due to liquid damage. It was returned in worse condition with a crack screen, bent corners, and scratched..." Read more