3.0
Style and Design

I clicked on Flowers that cost 26.99.When I got my email from them they had charged me 66.00.

I called their customer service number and it said to leave my number and they would get back with me. They never called. I called within 15 minutes of ordering. I sent and email to customer relations but it was never answered.

On an email CEO Wesley Berry says to click on Executive Advisory Board to complete a survey but no website was found. I have also attached a picture entitled 26.99 that I clicked on order the flowers.

It was impossible to get a hold of anyone at this company.Don't order from flower delivery express.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of flower delivery express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. Flower Delivery Express needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned flower delivery express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Flower Delivery Express.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - What a JOKE Flower Delivery Express "By far the WORST arrangement of flowers I have EVER seen. They charged us $40. more than the cost. 3 separate delivery fees. 3 of the flowers are all but..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Flowers Review from Upper Arlington, Ohio Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a special flower birthday cake arrangement for my 17yo granddaughter and upgraded it for $25 to "exquisite." A basket of daiseys and greenery was delivered to her..." Read more Be Careful of being cheated by Flower Delivery Express Flower Delivery Express "I ordered a flower delivery to a funeral service from Flower Delivery Express. It turned out that the flowers they delivered doesn't look like on the picture you ordered. I..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - Bouquet Review from Mantua, New Jersey Flower Delivery Express "Do not use, i ordered $80 roses my wife got a plant, i called the local florist who delievered the plant they said they were only following flower delivery express..." Read more Yelp - Yep Removed my Review twice about bad school Yelp "I left a review about Primerose Friendswood Texas on Yelp. It was about a child that needed reconstructive surgery on her finger and had to be put to sleep for..." Read more Miele - Product and service first class Miele "Have had two houses in the past twenty two years. First house dishwasher cook top and double oven. No issues. House from 12 years with counter top dishwasher and convection..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more West Elm - Terrible Quality.  Terrible customer service.  West Elm "...I have only had my Crosby Sectional for two years and the zipper on the cushions has already broken..." Read more