I got linked to this website from Proflowers. It was a very good scam. I thought I was getting a great deal and then I realized that I had actually purchased this super expensive flower arrangement. After countless phone calls, e-mails, being put into infinite call waiting I had some success that I wanted to share.

1.) http://wesleyberry.net/ is part of the Flower Delivery Express group. I had far more luck with their customer service. They can see your orders as it is all one large company under many names.

2. Don't take their deals. The lady tried to bargain with me to a 10 dollar refund and in store credit. Worthless.

3. Write the Better Business Bureau. Be specific on how they treated you.

I got hung up on and was on hold for hours, but they did agree to refund my money. I will have to see my credit card statement to insure that it is actually true, but I was told it was cancelled. I hope that this helps anyone who had the same crappy day I did working with the company

Reason of review: Poor Customer Service and Deceiving tactics.

I didn't like: Customer service, False advertisement, Rude and do not understand english, Rudeness of operator, False advertising.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments