I ordered flowers on 09/28/14 for my 78 year old Mothers Birthday with (guaranteed same day delivery) via the website and via the girl I spoke with on the phone.Long story short, she never got the flowers.

I was only able to get a refund after revoking charges on my card after 3 days as they told me it would be 5-7 days before I would be refunded. The phone reps were rude. I tried to talk to corporate or the owner and they force you to email or leave a message that is never returned.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM.It's a total scam.

Review about: Flower Delivery Express Flowers.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with Flower Delivery Express?

Comments

Flower Delivery Express - Very disappointed! Flower Delivery Express "We ordered a sympathy arrangement called Beautiful Spirit Arrangement for $139.99 from Flower Delivery Express to be delivered to a funeral home in Rochester, IN. The delivery was confirmed and..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS WITH A BUSINESS CARD - Never Again Flower Delivery Express "My husband wanted to surprise me, so he bought the Exquisite Upgrade for the European Floral Bouquet advertised on their website. The site wasn't working so he had to go..." Read more Flower Delivery Express - SCAM ARTISTS - OWNERS SHOULD BE JAILED Flower Delivery Express "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..." Read more Flower Delivery Express Peace Lily Review from Las Vegas, Nevada Flower Delivery Express "I had my Gall Bladder taken out and all I wanted was my 2 Peace Lily's in their grey pots. I got 2 lowsy unmatching cheap pots. ..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Dresslily - Wrong Color and it came to me Tangle Dresslily " This item came to me it's a ugly color it was tangled and I needed replaced I've been trying to call but no one is answering so now I'm..." Read more Poor customer service and lacking honesty in sales by Kissvivi Kissvivi "I purchased $195+ USD of Tee Tops from Kissvivi. First issue was "Buy 2, Get 3rd free." I was refunded some of that money. So I still paid $153+ USD...." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more